Want to make Konsole better? Consider getting involved in Konsole development and help us make Konsole the best terminal emulator!
Build Konsole from Source
The community wiki provides excellent resources for setting up your very own development environment.
Get in Touch!
Most development-related discussions take place on the konsole-devel mailing list. Just join in, say hi and tell us what you would like to help us with!
Not a Programmer?
Not a problem! There’s plenty of other tasks that you can help us with to make Konsole better, even if you don’t know any programming languages!
- Bug triaging - help us find mis-filed, duplicated or invalid bug reports in Bugzilla
- Localization - help to translate Konsole into your language
- Documentation - help us improve user documentation to make Konsole more friendly for newcomers
- Promotion - help us promote Konsole both online and offline
- Updating wiki - help update the information present in the wiki, add new tutorials, etc. - help make it easier for others to join!
- Do you have any other idea? Get in touch!