KDE Applications 19.08.0
- Restore behavior from 18.12 that profile switching shortcuts opens a new tab.
- Add headers for each split view and implement Drag & Drop for those headers. It also implements a toggle button to maximize/restore each view.
- The Configure Konsole dialog GUI was redesigned according to the HIG.
- Fix issue that after pressing ALT Konsole ignores all keys due to focus getting stuck in menu when XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP ≠ kde
- Remove accelerators from tabs when pressing ALT.
- Re-enable move tab left / right via keyboard shortcuts.
- Implement saving sessions recursively which handles the new split views.
- Implement the new interface of TerminalInterface (v2) for profile handling. This includes new methods profileProperty, availableProfiles, currentProfileName and setCurrentProfile.