KDE Applications 19.04.0
- Tab management has seen a number of improvements that will help you be more productive. New tabs can be created by middle-clicking on empty parts of the tab bar, and there’s also an option that allows you to close tabs by middle-clicking on them. Close buttons are displayed on tabs by default, and icons will be displayed only when using a profile with a custom icon. Last but not least, the Ctrl+Tab shortcut allows you to quickly switch between the current and previous tab.
- The Edit Profile dialog received a huge user interface overhaul.
- The Breeze color scheme is now used as the default Konsole color scheme, and we have improved its contrast and consistency with the system-wide Breeze theme.
- We have resolved the issues when displaying bold text.
- Konsole now correctly displays the underline-style cursor.
- We have improved the display of box and line characters, as well as of Emoji characters.
- Profile switching shortcuts now switch the current tab’s profile instead of opening a new tab with the other profile.
- Inactive tabs that receive a notification and have their title text color changed now again reset the color to the normal tab title text color when the tab is activated.
- The ‘Vary the background for each tab’ feature now works when the base background color is very dark or black.